Please fill out the form below to confirm the dates your student will eat lunch provided by St. Philip's. (Fill out one form per child.)
We are excited to announce that we are a part of the National School Lunch Program. The applications will be sent to each household electronically or you can download it using the links below. Applications must be returned by email to our Business Office.
Here are the precautions we're taking at lunchtime to keep everyone healthy!
- Cafeteria staff will wear appropriate PPE when preparing and delivering meals.
- Cafeteria staff will prepare meals at SPSCC in the kitchen for staff and students.
- Cafeteria staff will individually plate each meal and deliver to students and teachers.
- Food plates and utensils will be disposable.
- Students and employees must socially distance during lunch specifically because the protection provided by the mask is removed.
Read more about our Return to Campus Plan.