Virtual Learning Update: After much thought and consideration, we have decided to offer only IN-PERSON learning for the 2021-22 school year. We pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled educational experience and feel that in-person learning is best for each student. We are confident in the safety protocols we have established to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming all of our students on campus in Fall 2021.
Step One - Visit St. Philip’s Virtually
- Please view our virtual tour and learn more about our graduate profile until we can meet in person.
- Click here to visit our virtual office hours or schedule a phone call
Step Two - Apply to St. Philip’s
- Submit the online application (Please Note: In order to be eligible for the Pre-K2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.)
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission.
- Teacher Evaluation Form (returned by school or licensed daycare)
- Records Release Form (submit to current school if applicable)
- Birth Certificate (click here to upload your child's birth certificate to our system)
- Immunization Records (click here to upload your child's completed Immunization Record to our system)
Step Three - (Optional) Tuition Assistance
- Submit online Tuition Assistance application in FACTS (February 1st Priority Deadline)
- Submit all supporting documentation to complete application-refer to the FACTS application for specific documentation requirements.
- Tip: Your tuition assistance application should be completed simultaneously with your admission application, in order to receive a timely decision.
Step Four - Student Assessment
- Virtual Assessment (Instructions provided & scheduled by Office of Admission)
- For Pre-K2 & Pre-K3: Video Screening
- For Pre-K4 - 6th grade: Virtual Admission Testing
Step Five - Parent Interview
- Attend Interview Session (Scheduled by Office of Admission)
- Now Interviewing Virtually
Step Six - Acceptance
- Return enrollment contract by deadline
- Pay tuition deposit
- Set up FACTS payment plan account