Greetings Prospective Families! Due to the evolving conditions of COVID-19, we are working remotely and adjusting our admission processes to fit our current context. We have now translated our on campus admission activities into virtual activities. In addition, we understand that access to school records and teacher evaluations may be a challenge at this time. Please see our amended process below:
Step One - Visit St. Philip’s Virtually
- Please view our virtual tour and learn more about our graduate profile until we can meet in person.
- Click here to visit our virtual office hours or schedule a phone call
Step Two - Apply to St. Philip’s
- Submit the online application (Please Note: In order to be eligible for the Pre-K2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.)
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission. Note: If you are unable to attain teacher evaluations or records from your current school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for special instructions.
- Teacher Evaluation Form (returned by school if applicable)
- Records Release Form (return to the school if applicable)
- Birth Certificate (click here to upload your child's birth certificate to our system)
- Immunization Records (click here to upload your child's completed Immunization Record to our system)
Step Three - Student Testing
- Attend Testing Session (Scheduled by Office of Admission)
- For Pre-K4-6th grade, now testing virtually
- For Pre-K2 & Pre-K3, testing not required at this time
- Attend Observation Day (Scheduled by Admission Office)
- For Pre-K2 & Pre-K3: In lieu of an observation, we are requesting a recorded video from daycare or constructive at-home playtime. Submission instructions will be provided by the Admission Office.
- For Pre-K4-6th grade, observation included in virtual testing
Step Four - Parent Interview
- Attend Interview Session (Scheduled by Office of Admission)
- Now Interviewing Virtually
Step Five - (Optional) Tuition Assistance
- Submit online Tuition Assistance application in FACTS (February 1st Priority Deadline)
- Submit supporting documentation -refer to the FACTS application for specific documentation requirements.
Step Six - Acceptance
- Return enrollment contract by deadline
- Pay tuition deposit
- Set up FACTS payment plan account