Step One - Visit St. Philip’s
Step Two - Apply to St. Philip’s
- Submit the online application (Please Note: In order to be eligible for the Pre-K2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.)
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission.
- Teacher Evaluation Form(s) -Required for all applicants currently in school or attending a licensed daycare
- Current School Records - Required for 1st-8th Grade Applicants Only.
Step Three - (Optional) Tuition Assistance
- Submit online Tuition Assistance application in FACTS (February 1st Priority Deadline)
- Submit all supporting documentation to complete application-refer to the FACTS application for specific documentation requirements.
- Tip: Your tuition assistance application should be completed simultaneously with your admission application, in order to receive a timely decision.
- *Please ensure each student on the admissions application is also on the tuition assistance application.
Step Four - Student Assessment
- For Pre-K2 : Video Screening (Instructions Provided by Office of Admission)
- For Pre-K3 - 8th grade: Scheduled by Office of Admission
Step Five - Parent Interview
- Attend Interview Session (Scheduled by Office of Admission)
- Now Interviewing Virtually
Step Six - Enrollment Decision
- Return enrollment contract by deadline
- Pay tuition deposit
- Set up FACTS payment plan account
SPSCC Waitlist Policy: St. Philip's School and Community Center has a waitlist process for all qualified applicants but, due to low attrition, these applicants may be placed in a waiting pool.