Step One - Visit St. Philip’s
Step Two - Apply to St. Philip’s
- Submit the online application (Please Note: In order to be eligible for the Pre-K2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.)
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission.
- Teacher Evaluation Form(s) -Required for all applicants currently in school or attending a licensed daycare
- Current School Records - Required for 1st-8th Grade Applicants Only.
Step Three - (Optional) Tuition Assistance
- Submit online Tuition Assistance application (February 1st Priority Deadline)
- Submit all supporting documentation to complete application-refer to the Clarity application for specific documentation requirements.
- Tip: Your tuition assistance application should be completed simultaneously with your admission application, in order to receive a timely decision.
- *Please ensure each student on the admissions application is also on the tuition assistance application.
Step Four - Student Assessment
- For Pre-K2 : Video Screening (Instructions Provided by Office of Admission)
- For Pre-K3 - 8th grade: Scheduled by Office of Admission
Step Five - Parent Interview
- Attend Interview Session (Scheduled by Office of Admission)
- Now Interviewing Virtually
Step Six - Enrollment Decision
- Return enrollment contract by deadline
- Pay tuition deposit
- Set up FACTS payment plan account
St. Philips's School and Community Center has a waitlist process for all qualified applicants who are offered enrollment, but due to the low attrition of current students as well as the large number of qualified applicants, has been placed in our waiting pool at this time.