Every year, St. Philip’s School & Community Center offers Christmas Store participants a chance to make holiday gift selections from new items that are graciously donated. The Store, which last year served over 500 families due to the pandemic, is staffed by generous volunteers. We invite you to be part of this wonderful holiday tradition.
Help spread the joy of Christmas by donating an item(s) from the wish list or volunteering for this year's Christmas Store on Saturday, December 16, 2023.
To coordinate donations, contact Jorge Pérez (email@example.com or 214-421-5221, ext 191)
To volunteer, click here.
Christmas Store Application
2023 Christmas Store Policy and Guidelines for Participants
- The purpose of the Christmas store is to provide assistance to families. The assistance provides an opportunity to gift their children with toys, games, stuffed animals and coats that they would otherwise forfeit for basic necessities. The Christmas Store is a first come, first serve program. We give priority to
- families who live in zip codes 75215, 75210, 75203, and to those that have participated in other community center programs. Prior enrollment in the Christmas store program does not guarantee selection this year.
- The process includes submitting an online application, which will be reviewed according to the guidelines above mentioned.
- SPSCC will consult the Christmas Registry Database to confirm that you are not scheduled to receive gifts through another organization.
- Inappropriate behavior of any type will be grounds for removal of application from the program.
- Applicants agree to contact SPSCC if any changes in address or status occur prior to the opening of the Christmas Store. Failure to do so could result in dismissal from the program.
- Participants that are approved will receive a postcard notifying them of their shopping time. This postcard must be presented upon arrival to the Christmas Store, along with the form of identification used when submitting the application.
- Families who do not show as scheduled forfeit their scheduled shopping time. They may be allowed to shop during the final hours of the Christmas Store, based on available items.
St. Philip’s Christmas Store Schedule:
- Registration period: October 16th to December 1st
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
- Participants will be emailed to verify scheduled appointments.
- Christmas Store will open on Saturday, December 16, 2023, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm in the Snyder Activity Center. (Free gift-wrapping will be available.)