Be a SAINT by sharing your time, talent, and resources with St. Philip’s! It’s easier than you might think for you, your business, or organization to make a difference in South Dallas. Here are some options for your consideration:
1. Sponsor a school program or athletic team
2. Fund a line item on our budget
3. Hold at Day of Service at St. Philip’s for your employees, church members, etc.
4. Sponsor a special project or event
5. Volunteer to tutor students and after school participants
6. Volunteer to serve in Aunt Bette’s Food Pantry or Gwen’s Garden
7. Coach an athletic team
8. Invite your minister to speak at one of our daily chapel services at the school
9. Make St. Philip’s a line item on your annual budget
10. Donate goods, supplies, and other in-kind items for school or community center needs
11. Provide internships for alumni and community youth
12. Become a mentor
13. Volunteer to serve at the annual Community Thanksgiving Feast or Christmas Store supporting our South Dallas neighbors
14. Conduct a canned food drive, book drive, school supplies drive, or clothing drive to support our Community Center
15. Host a Neighborhood Clean-Up Day
16. Donate Christian children’s videos, books, and musical audio tapes
17. Attend a 1600 Luncheon
18. Make a donation
DID YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT FITS YOU OR YOUR GROUP?
Let us know. We'll get you connected right away. Email today or call 214.421.5221.