Exhibitors at the Kidpreneur Expo must be between 6-16 years of age. The registration fee is $30. You can register to be an exhibitor here.
- Five (5) hours of expo marketing and promotion.
- Access to over 300 expo attendees.
- 8’x10’ foot standard booth setup, including 8’ back drape and 3’ side drape partition, 6’ foot table, two chairs, one wastebasket.
- Complimentary standard booth sign listing company name and booth number.
- Free participation in Kid Tank Live. (*You must select during online registration the “Kid Tank Live” option to be included. Kid Tank requirements will be sent separately.)
- Free access to the Kidpreneur Session before Expo.
- Company listing and product/service description in expo online listing.
The Kidpreneur Expo is a St. Philip’s School & Community Center initiative highlighting an increased focus on helping young entrepreneurs ages 6-16 in the Dallas/Fort Worth community start and succeed in creating small businesses and other entrepreneurial ventures. The mission of the expo is to help students embrace their passion, funnel their creative energy, and gain profitability around their talents and gifts with entrepreneurship and achieve independent success.
For more information contact Toni Patterson at 214-421-5221, ext 241 or firstname.lastname@example.org