The WeCreation Center invites creators and innovators from all over Dallas who believe in putting people at the heart of the challenge. The 2500 sq. ft space is a customizable, flexible space designed to serve as a think tank where individuals and organizations are inspired to collaborate and strategize on outcomes for complex community topics. This unique space is available for collaborative non-profits, businesses, and individuals to host events that align with center’s vision.
Click here to submit a reservation inquiry.
WeCreation has three primary functions:
• A creative and people-centered approach to problem solving
• WeCreation is a "change chamber." It is a venue especially designed for all types of creators, innovators and collaborators - in South Dallas and across the Dallas-Fort Worth region - to work together using the most progressive problem-solving processes and tools, including design thinking.
• WeCreation serves as think tank/change chamber where trained facilitators host topic-based conversations without a prescribed agenda, creating the space and safe conditions for our community to take on complex challenges and work together to solve urgent social issues.
The goals are:
o To build local capacity for innovation and adaptive change in our community.
o To create space and safe conditions for our community to take on complex challenges and to work together in solving urgent social issues.
o To deeply integrate human centered design and project-based learning practices into neighborhood change efforts.
• Guest lecturers who are experts in creativity and innovation will be invited to speak as part of a guest lecture series
• Partner with organizations that provide skill building seminars and resources for neighborhood residents.
• To serve as an on-ramp and relational hub for important new and existing programs (e.g. workforce development programming) and resources available to neighborhood residents.
• Foster and support leadership development within our community. Develop neighborhood residents to become collaborative leaders and empower them to create sustainable structures for neighborhood leadership and connectivity.
• Guest lecturers: experts in leadership development and other enriching and relevant topics.
• Provide programming in financial literacy, computer literacy, legal support, property tax protests, homeowner exemption support, neighborhood association and advocacy support.
• WeCreation is a customizable collaborative workspace with creative design tools available for conceptual design, exploring and sharing.
• It’s a place for hands-on learning with tools for creativity and materials to prototype ideas.
• A workspace that brings together a community of creators where people with common interests can meet, inspire, share, collaborate and create.