2024-2025 Admission Applications open November 1, 2023.
At St. Philip's, we expect excellence. As you proceed through this online application, you will see green checkmarks on the left for each completed page. If information is left incomplete you will see a yellow caution symbol indicating information is still needed. You may leave the application, return to it, and all information input will be saved. At the end of the application, please be advised that a $75 non-refundable fee will be requested to complete your application. If you have any questions while completing it, please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the online application (Please Note: In order to be eligible for the Pre-K2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.)
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission.
- Teacher Evaluation Form(s) - Required for all applicants currently in school or attending a licensed daycare
- Current School Records - Required for 1st-8th Grade Applicants Only.
St. Philips's School and Community Center has a waitlist process for all qualified applicants who are offered enrollment but due to the low attrition of current students as well as the large number of qualified applicants, has been placed in our waiting pool at this time..