At St. Philip's, we expect excellence. As you proceed through this online application, you will see green checkmarks on the left for each completed page. If information is left incomplete you will see a yellow caution symbol indicating information is still needed. You may leave the application, return to it, and all information input will be saved. At the end of the application, please be advised that a $75 non-refundable fee will be requested to complete your application. If you have any questions while completing it, please contact our Admissions Office at email@example.com.
**Please Note: As of July 30, 2021, in order to be eligible for the PreK2 class, your child must be two years old by August 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.
- Submit the online application (Please Note: In order to be eligible for the Pre-K2 class, your child must be two years old by August 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.)
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Upload Birth Certificate and Immunization Records within application.
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission.
- Teacher Evaluation Form(s) - Required for all applicants currently in school or attending a licensed daycare
- Current School Records - Required for 1st-7th Grade Applicants Only.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Form
- 1st through 6th Grade Form
SPSCC Waitlist Policy: St. Philip's School and Community Center has a waitlist process for all qualified applicants but, due to low attrition, these applicants may be placed in a waiting pool.