Priority Admission Applications for the 2023-24 school year open November 1, 2022.
At St. Philip's, we expect excellence. As you proceed through this online application, you will see green checkmarks on the left for each completed page. If information is left incomplete you will see a yellow caution symbol indicating information is still needed. You may leave the application, return to it, and all information input will be saved. At the end of the application, please be advised that a $75 non-refundable fee will be requested to complete your application. If you have any questions while completing it, please contact our Admissions Office at email@example.com.
**Please Note: As of July 30, 2022, in order to be eligible for the PreK2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.
- Submit the online application (Please Note: In order to be eligible for the Pre-K2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.)
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission.
- Teacher Evaluation Form(s) - Required for all applicants currently in school or attending a licensed daycare
- Current School Records - Required for 1st-8th Grade Applicants Only.
SPSCC Waitlist Policy: Due to low attrition, St. Philip's School and Community Center has a waitlist process for all qualified applicants.