FREE Baseball & Softball Clinic
Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 1:00-4:30pm
Presented by Baseball and Bibles at St. Philip's School and Community Center for players ages 6 to 12 and their Parents / Guardians / Coaches
• On-field instruction, baseball & softball skills for players, parents / guardians and coaches.
• Life lessons and devotionals
• Excerpts from our Baseball and Bibles book
What to bring / wear:
Players should bring a baseball glove and bat if they have one, if not, no worries!
• Participation limited to 60 players
• Social distancing observed
• Mask required for everyone!
To register, please send your Player’s name, age, and a phone number to email@example.com. We look forward to a FUN afternoon on Oct 18th!
Download the flyer here.