Skip Navigation

There are 238 students in enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year.

Early Childhood- An average of 8:1

1st-6th grade- An average of 13:1 

School begins at 8:00 AM

End time for PreK2-3 grade is 3:30 PM 

End time for 4th-6th grade is at 3:45 PM 

No, our students do not take the STAAR test.  We teach to prepare students for serious academic work in college and beyond. We also balance academics with athletic and extra-curricular activities, thereby creating a well-rounded student.

Chapel take place daily and begins at 8:20 AM

No. St. Philip’s was founded in 1946 as an Episcopalian church. Although the church is no longer in existence, we are still a faith-based Christian school. 

The most up-to-date tuition information can be found here.

Yes. Information about Tuition Assistance can be found here

In order to know if you qualify for tuition assistance, you must submit a Tuition Assistance Application in addition to your Admission Application.  
* The Tuition Assistance Application is $35 and requires that you create an online account through our FACTS Management System.  More information here.
* Tuition assistance is need-based. If you have additional questions regarding the process, please contact our Business Office at 214-421-5221 ext. 237

About 70% of SPS graduates matriculate to other private schools.  The remaining 30% attend public schools and usually perform well, especially in magnet and advanced placement courses.