Camp Dates: June 12 - July 28, 2023
Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead!
Weekly academic lessons will focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math with a common thread of reading.
The enrichment lessons will focus on wellness (physical, mental and emotional).
Week 1 | June 12 - 16
Week 2 | June 19 - 23
Week 3 | June 26 - 30
Week 4 | July 10 - 14
Week 5 | July 17 - 21
Week 6 | July 24 - 28
Summer Program Goals:
- Stop summer learning loss.
- Spark the interest in science and engineering.
- Create career interest in technology.
- Provide experiences of academic achievement in a fun environment
- Use art to motivate achievement and brain development.
- Explore creativity. Give opportunities to play, create, and learn in non-traditional ways that emphasize real-world collaboration skills.
- Build friendships that last beyond the summer.