St. Philip's School & Community Center
Welcome to St. Philip's
Founded as a ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Dallas, we acknowledge that next to God, an excellent education is the most effective means of developing human capital. As a school we provide an unparalleled exemplary college preparatory education fueled by a confluence of spirituality, self determination and service to others. As a Community Center we provide services and resources that assist families in enhancing their quality of life.
St. Philip’s School and Community Center exists to enhance the lives of children and families regardless of economic background but with particular emphasis on low and moderate income families, through educational excellence, Christian principles, and compatible community services.
- 8/11 - Faculty In-Service
- 8/12 - Faculty In-Service
- 8/13 - Faculty In-Service
- 8/14 - Faculty In-Service
- 8/15 - Faculty In-Service
- 8/15 - Meet the Teacher Night 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- 8/18 - First Day of School 7:30 a.m. Arrival
- 8/18 - St. Philip's 101 for New Parents 9:00 a.m.
- 8/18 - Day 1
- 8/19 - Before and After School Care Begins
- 8/19 - Day 2