The Office of Admissions receives numerous applications each year. To ensure an optimal outcome with the process, please use this checklist and the Admission Calendar to submit all required documents by established deadlines.
Step One - Visit St. Philip’s
Step Two - Apply to St. Philip’s
- Submit the online application
- *Please Note: In order to be eligible for the PreK2 class, your child must be two years old by February 1st, prior to the start of the school year. Please call if you have any questions about this policy.
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- Return supplemental Admission forms to the Office of Admission
- Teacher Evaluation Form (returned by school if applicable)
- Records Release Form (return to the school if applicable)
- Birth Certificate (click here to upload your child's birth certificate to our system)
- Immunization Records (click here to upload your child's completed Immunization Record to our system)
Step Three - Student Testing
- Attend Testing Session (Scheduled by Office of Admission)
Step Four - Parent Interview
- Attend Interview Session (Scheduled by Office of Admission)
- Attend Observation Day (Scheduled by Admission Office)
- *Please Note: Observation Day is required for all students applying for grades PreK3-6th Grade
Step Five - (Optional) Tuition Assistance
- Submit online Tuition Assistance application in FACTS (February 1st Priority Deadline)
- Submit supporting documentation -refer to the FACTS application for specific documentation requirements.
Step Six - Acceptance
- Return enrollment contract by deadline
- Pay tuition deposit
- Set up FACTS payment plan account